- Our consultant will configure your Mailchimp account correctly, including uploading your contacts for you.
- We'll send two newsletters per month to your list.
- We'll include free PDF reports for your clients to download.
- We'll provide a personal landing page for you to add new contacts. (You'll be able to add new contacts with a simple link to your landing page. You can add that link to your own website, Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Pull up the link on your phone to add people on the spot at networking events and open houses.)
- We'll provide a branded template you can use for sending additional emails (announce awards, that you're moving offices, that you have a hot open house coming up, etc).
- We'll manage your account as an official Mailchimp Agency and send your newsletters using your return email address...your newsletters will look like they're coming from you, but will benefit from the high level of deliverability our servers provide.
- We'll manage your unsubscribes and bounces.
You can STILL edit your newsletters!
If you have time, you can customize your newsletters. If you don’t get around to it, your clients will still get great monthly newsletters on time. Here's how that works...
- The newsletters will be loaded into your account on or before the 25th each month. You have until the end of the month to make changes. You can change text, switch articles, or simply remove an article. We’ll send your newsletters to your clients (with or without changes) between the 1st and 3rd of the next month.
Plus a $35 one-time setup fee
Got Questions before Ordering? Email them to us here. Recurring billing. First month & setup fee are fully refundable if canceled within 30 days. Cancel online at-will, or by contacting us. Mailchimp is free for up to 2,000 contacts. Mailchimp will charge additional fees if you have over 2,000 contacts. Mailchimp and Fast Newsletters are separate entities and will bill separately. See our terms of service for details.