Terms of Service & Account Security
- FastNewsletters does not retain any credit card information. All credit card information is passed through to a secure online credit card processing center: Chargebee.com, PayPal.com, or BraintreePayments.com.
- By entering your credit card information to place your initial order, you are agreeing to allow automatic monthly billing using the same card information, until you cancel or update their card information.
- If you wish to cancel, you can do so at any time by logging into your account and entering the Chargebee payment portal. Your can also send an email message to FastNewsletters, simply saying CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE.
- If you cancel within 30 days of signing up, you will receive a full refund. After 30 days, there are no refunds, either for the ANNUAL PAY or MONTHLY PAY. Within 24 hours of receiving the cancellation request, Fast Newsletters will cancel the account and stop all future billing.
- If you need to update credit card information, you can request a secure update link from FastNewsletters, or log into your secure account portal and updating your card in the account settings.
- Customers agree to use the content of each issue of Fast Newsletters only within the context of the newsletter, and not to use any separate articles to post in blogs or other online media. The articles are licensed within the context of the newsletter, not licensed for separate use elsewhere.
- Fast Newsletters and Mailchimp are separate entities. Fast Newsletters produces newsletters that can be edited in and sent via Mailchimp. All Mailchimp accounts are owned by the individual agent subscriber, not by Fast Newsletters. Mailchimp's "Forever Free" plan offers their users up to 2,000 subscribers free. Beyond 2,000, Mailchimp will charge their users a fee. See Mailchimp for more information about pricing: https://mailchimp.com/pricing/
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site, except as stated below. We only have collect and have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and to provide promotional offers related to your business improvement. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
All credit card information (numbers, expiration dates, CVC number) are managed by our secure payment gateway, Braintree Payment Solutions (at https://www.braintreepayments.com) via Chargebee.com or PayPal.com as secure payment processors. At no time does Fast Newsletters maintain, store, or manipulate credit card information directly. All credit card information is managed by Braintree Payment Solutions, Chargebee, or PayPal.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon next to the address in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address URL.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.