EMAIL NEWSLETTER TUTORIALS
Here are all the tutorials for the email version of the newsletter.
Click the icon to see all of the tutorials in the playlist.
The key to customizing your newsletters is knowing how to use Mailchimp's content blocks. Here is a list of all Mailchimp content block tutorials. In particular, explore the Image Card, Image + Caption, and Text blocks.
To change your auto-loaded personal information in Mailchimp, you need to go into several different locations.
IMAGE and LOGO
Upload a new image and logo to your Content Studio.
- Click once on your logo image. Select the down arrow next to View Details. Select Set My Logo.
- Capture the URL of your personal image. You'll need to paste that URL into Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags. See below.
Start by entering the SETTINGS area of your audience list, as follows: From the Audience tab, find the "Manage Audience" drop down menu (right side of screen). Select Settings. From here, you'll make all your changes.
- To change EMAIL, PHONE, COMPANY NAME, or WEBSITE, select "Required Email Footer Content."
- To change your personal NAME, newsletter TITLE, SLOGAN, IMAGE, ABOUT, and SOCIAL MEDIA accounts, select "Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags." Scroll down. Change your information in the fields on the right side of each merge tag.
- To change the auto-loaded "from" information in a campaign, select "Audience name and defaults."
If you want to create a new audience list that works with your newsletters, you'll need to replicate the list settings. It only takes a moment to replicate your settings:
1. Go to the Audience tab in Mailchimp.
2. Under Current Audience, scroll to the bottom of the down menu, select View Audiences.
3. Next to the Stats button (far right) > Click the down arrow.
3. Select Replicate Audience > Name your new list > click Replicate.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Mailchimp counts the total of subscribers across all lists. Even if the subscribers are the same, they will be counted twice if they're in two different lists. For that reason, if you're combining lists, make sure you delete the old list when you're finished combining.
This brief .gif (silent, looping video) shows you how. NOTE: the video still references List instead of Audience, but the process is the same.
This shows you how. NOTE: Choose FRAME source, not PAGE source. The link referenced in the video is: https://htmlemail.io/inline/